Monday, April 30, 2012

Of A Personal Nature - Topographical Impressions Sculpture and Installations by Andy Moerlein

RECEPTION
At the Wayside Gallery May 20th at 6pm


CENTERING
saplings, fiberglass "raven skulls", sound track
2012


SACRED CIRCLE
A Study in Alignment
saplings
2012

I have begun my residency at Fruitlands Art Museum, 102 Prospect Hill Road, Harvard, Massachusetts 01451. This interesting museum is located overlooking a stunning landscape and was once the vortex of transcendentalist ambition. My invitation was to create a presence at the museum for the entire season April - November. I have been working on site building three large works outdoors. I have a variety of events scheduled: work days, workshops, receptions, and a panel discussion. My first event is a reception for my indoor work at the Wayside Gallery May 20th at 6pm. If you are in the area I would encourage everyone to visit and see what I have created. Fruitlands is an inspired landscape. I am thrilled to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment