Tuesday, January 28, 2014

You are invited to a Special VIP/Press Brunch

My studio is a riot of ideas and work in preparation for installation next week!


Demise: Pondering the Unthinkable
(detail of installation of mixed media including: tar, water, feathers, wood, handmade stone wall, shrink wrap, coal, fabric)

I am writing you to invite you to a very special event at Boston Sculptor's Gallery 486 Harrison on Sunday Feb 9th. At noon I will briefly discus the work in my exhibit and reply to questions about the goals of the show. Concurrent solo artist, Elizabeth Alexander will be talking about her exhibit in the gallery as well. We will be serving brunch for all in attendance around 1pm. This will be a fine time to see the show and catch up. I would love to share our Peru adventures with you as well as consider art and how we might (or probably won't) positively impact our future world.

 Andy Moerlein: Demise, Pondering the Unthinkable 
and
 Elizabeth Alexander: Treacle Well

February 5 – March 9, 2014

Opening reception: Friday February 7, 5 – 8 p.m.
Artist Talk: Sunday, February 9, noon. VIP and Press Brunch at 1:00 PLEASE RSVP
Tea and Cake performance event: March 1, 3 - 5:30 p.m.
Closing Reception: Friday March 7, 5 – 8 p.m.
Gallery hours: Wednesday - Sunday, 12 – 6 p.m.
I am sitting the gallery Noon - 6pm
Feb 8th, 23rd, 28th and March 2nd.

I can also meet up and open the gallery if none of these times work for you. I would so love to hear your reaction to this new body of work. Please reply or call me if you plan to visit the exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment